All Factors working Together
Talinda East Africa offers scalable, easy to use and cost effective guest room management solutions to control lighting, entertainment, temperature, privacy and security in the hotel industry.
GRMS can be installed in new and existing hotels, with the biggest opportunity for energy savings in the substantial stock of existing hotels. We have both Hard-Wired Systems for new constructions and Wireless systems solutions for retrofits and existing hotels.
GRMS offers beautiful, energy-efficient, affordable control options that will help differentiate your hotel, and delight your guests.
All these features are delivered with powerful smart room controllers that offer multi-language support, and elegantly designed products that blend beautifully with your decor.
With the efficient room controllers and the seamless integration of the system components, our guestroom management system enables you to realize significant financial savings throughout the operation and maintenance of the hotel.
Benefits to Guest
- Enhanced experience for your guests: Create a comfortable, inviting, and private environment, and provide an easy management
- Bedside and entry keypads provide convenient control
- Ultra-quiet motors and smooth performance enhance the guest experience
Benefits to the Hotel
- Improves efficiency
- Saves energy and operating costs, from reduced lighting and HVAC energy usage
- All-in-one solution for the entire property/hotel: From guestrooms to public areas and back-of-house
- Uses room occupied/unoccupied information for guest presence detection, and ensures automated, unobtrusive control
- Provides integration with other building/hotel systems
Ability to Create Scenarios
The power in the room is turned on when the guest slots the key card into the wall mounted key card switch. The welcome mode can, for example: - turn the lights on - open the curtains - set the thermostat to comfort mode
With the remote control, the guest can control several functions with a single touch. Four different scenes can be created in order to adapt the room atmosphere to specific situations, like watching TV, working, relaxing, etc.
ASTRONOMIC FUNCTION: use the same interface to manage different scenes according to the time of day. This function allows energy saving and enhances guest comfort. For example, between 10 pm and 6 am, night ambiance can be activated by lowering the intensity of the light.